Sunday, June 7, 2009

Savannah's first swim


































Yeah I know I know it has been awhile but I now have access to the internet. Anyway today we took Savannah swimming for the first time and she loved it. The water was freezing cold but not to her. She just kept kicking and smiling it was so funny. As most of you know she is now 2 months and is starting to get a little personality. She is a little brat (just like her mom). You can now delete what you just read from your memory. She is a great and wonderful little miracle and I love her to death.








3 comments:

Allison said...

FINALLY, your blog is updated!!!! She is so cute and I wish I could give her hugs and kisses!

lisa said...

Crystal, She is so cute! She looks just like you when you were a baby. I found your blog from Allison's. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Where are you? What have you been up to? We are thinking of having a Blaine Avenue reunion when Allison is here next month. If you are around this area let me know and I will fill you in on the info when I get it. You can email me at lisageldmacher@msn.com or get to my blog from Allison's. Take care, Lisa Bleazard Geldmacher

Phil and Karen said...

She is cute. I love the bathing suit! She is NOT a Ware, okay, maybe the ears, but all daddy. Hope all is well! We'll have to skype soon.